What you getFollow the plan step-by-step online with instant access to state-of-the-art and easy-to-use interactive weight-loss tools developed by the experts at Weight Watchers.
Interactive tools to analyse your eating habits
Research shows that people who track their eating habits are more likely to succeed. Our PointsPlus®
Tracker makes it easy for you to stay organised.
- Keep track of PointsPlus values and monitor your daily food intake
- Save your favourite foods so you can track them easily
- Look back and see what worked for you, or plan ahead for success
Track your progress each week
Get a snapshot of how you’re doing with our Weight Tracker and Progress Charts
- Weigh yourself each week to stay accountable.
- Mark important milestones as you progress.
- Chart your progress along the way.
Find recipes, meal ideas, and eating out tips
Craving a home-cooked meal? Seeking gourmet food ideas? Don’t feel like cooking at all? You’ll find options for all eating situations.
- Get information on over 16,000 food options.
- Choose from over 1000 recipes and meal ideas, beginner to gourmet, for all types of cuisine.
- Find options for all dietary needs, from vegetarian to kosher.
- Eat out and lose weight: get suggestions for your favorite take-away and restaurant meals.
Workouts for all fitness levels, with video demonstrations
Whether you’re a couch potato or fitness buff, you’ll find workouts, tips and exercise videos to help you get started and stay motivated.
- Find fitness recommendations for all levels.
- Try workouts targeting specific muscle groups.
- View over 60 video exercise demos, from salsa dancing to strength training.
Create healthier versions of your favourite recipes
Our Recipe Builder makes it easy to create healthier versions of your favorite recipes.
- Get PointsPlus values for your favorite recipes.
- Edit Weight Watchers recipes and make them your own.
- Create your own online recipe collection.
Rich resource library of articles and expert advice
Get help handling the daily challenges of losing weight and keeping it off.
- Read up on tips for dealing with specific situations.
- Get advice and information from fitness trainers and nutritionists.
- Stay motivated with ideas from people who have succeeded.
Weight Watchers Mobile - eTools access on the go
- Access your plan information wherever you go - at a restaurant, the grocery store, on vacation or just out and about
- Track food and activities and find the best options for what to eat.
- Search through thousands of food options, including meals and recipes.
- Everything you track on your mobile devise is reflected on your eTools account
Don’t take our word for it
“Watching my online Progress Chart going down spurred me on”
--Laura, Online Subscriber
WITH YOUR SUBSCRIPTION
- Food, recipe and restaurant search
- Customised meal plans
- Filling Foods List
- Daily recipes
- Restaurant guides
- Nutritional guidelines
Plan and track
- Fitness video demos
- Exercises and workout finder
- Tips from top fitness trainers
- Weekly Progress Charts
- Weight Tracker
- PointsPlus Calculator
- Food Tracker
- Hunger Tracker
- Recipe Builder
- Activity Tracker